Sunday 5 December 2010

Pain in the Neck

A week ago last Tuesday Kiros woke me up at about 3am in a lot of pain.  Unable to lay down or turn around.

Initially I couldn't work out what was wrong, and started to panic, but after watching him for a while realised that the pain appeared to be in his neck.  

The Vet thinks it was either muscular, arthritis, slipped or hardened disc and gave him a dose of pain killers and a weeks worth to come home with. 

Now he's finished the dose he is completely back to normal, if not better.  So much so that he has been running around like a puppy in the Snow!!

The weather has caused a bit of disruption to my work this week but has given me time to get all of the Xmas decorations up and I think they look lovely with the Snow on the ground.
Unfortunately the Snow has also meant that Ade and my favourite event on our Christmas calender - Lincoln Christmas Market - has had to be cancelled :(
To make up for it we went to Melton today and I managed to pick up three new baubles for the Tree - Isn't it supposed to be bad luck not to get at least one a year?!!
I'm really looking forward to next weekend.  Off to LKA with Lynne on Saturday for Deco's first Champ Show and Agility Nuts on Sunday.  I'm not Judging so should have time to concentrate on running Kiros and Reno.

No comments: