Friday 13 January 2012

Whoops!!!!

Once more I've been so long up dating my blog and I've got so much to tell you that I'm going to have to make several posts over the weekend..................

I'll start with Christmas as I have tonnes of cute photo's that I took whilst we were away.

Needless to say we had an excellent Christmas with loads of presents and things to do but by far the best part of it was having time off to spend with my family and the Dogs.

The Dogs really enjoyed helping Hayden and Bowen unwrap everything on Xmas morning.  To be honest I think they were more interested in the wrapping paper!

Then it was the patient wait for Christmas Dinner............................................................................
but some were more patient then others!!!!!

Then, of course, there is always that Boxing Day feeling:-)
and Ronnie is still looking for a new toy to play with!!

No comments: