Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bretford Show

Next instalment of my Blog update!!!

Back from the Lakes and I'd entered both Reno and Kiros at Bretford Show on Easter Sunday.  It was clear that Kiros needed a bit longer to recover from his holiday so I decided to only take Reno.

I walked our first course with a bit of trepidation.  It wasn't really our thing - a couple of boxes that aren't my strongest handling point and the weaves at the end of the course.  I was so worried that I'd mess them up if we managed to do the rest clear.

Well I didn't and Reno got his first KC clear round and 7th Place.  Looking at the video I know there are a few places where I could have tightened him up but I was delighted with this run non the less.


Reno thoroughly enjoyed the show, running really well and playing with his friends Kody and Heidi and brother Speedy.  He even managed an other clear in Graded 1-3 Jumping finishing in 8th place.

I'm so proud of my little Mali:-)

No comments: