Saturday 16 May 2009

A Long Silence!!

Oh dear, I've been so bad at updating my Blog.
I'm not sure if I can remember everything that has happened but I'll give it a go!

Over the last few weeks we've been to Dordale, Agility Nuts, Beacon and I've just got back from Dog Vegas. Kiros and I are averaging about 1 clear per show, either in jumping (outside the placings) or pairs.

Having said that, his results today didn't do his runs justice. He was only fractionally out of the placings in a very fast jumping class and did two lovely rounds in his other jumping and Agility only to go past the last obstacle and have a refusal marked on both of them.

Ronnie is beginning to get a lot better. I know I've said this before but this time he really is! He had a clear round at Nuts although he ran round me a few times and today he ran the Anysize Jumping course with no spinning at all, just knocking one pole.
Reno has had a great time at all the shows he has been to. He's met and played with his brothers, Zippy and Speedy, and made lots of new Friends. He is getting a lot less shy.


Tomorrow we are taking him to the RSPCA Dog Walk at Wollaton Hall as they have a fun Dog Show there that I'm planning on entering him in to see how he gets on. I must remember to take my Camera!!

No comments: