Monday 25 May 2009

Nottingham ADTC Champ Show

The weather has been spectacular over the last couple of days which is so unlike our show! I have to say that it has been very hard work and I'm now totally exhausted but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
On Saturday I worked as time keeper in the Champ ring. I always love that job as it gives me the perfect opportunity to see the best Dogs and Handlers being put through their paces. The Large Champ Final was one of the most exciting and nerve wracking that I have watched as Rusty (Reno's Auntie), running 15th, went into the lead and went on to win her first ticket. Well done Dave!

I managed to get Kiros eliminated in the pairs, which was a shame as Harley went clear, but we did a nice clear in his Agility unfortunately not fast enough to get placed.

Yesterday I managed Andy Widdess's ring. He was a great judge to work with. Kiros was running really well - Eliminated in Andy's Agility but it was tricky and I worked most of it ok, 5th place in the ABC Agility only just behind Mark Douglas and Nigel Stain's two dogs and Clear in the Team. Our Team had our best result yet, both Kiros and Jet were clear and we only had 20 faults. We'd have finished 9th out of 44.

No comments: