Thursday 22 January 2009

"Ear" today gone tomorrow!!

Reno's ears are all over the place at the moment! As you can see, on Sunday he had perfect little pointy ears but they seem to have had grown all of a sudden and yesterday they were both flopping. Today one's on it's way back up but the other isn't.


This week he has been to both Kiros's Agility classes and met different people and Dogs. He is getting a lot more comfortable with people already but still prefers Dogs.








As I've almost had Reno for 4 weeks and he is now almost 13 weeks old I thought I'd try and show how much he has grown. On his first day with us he weighed just over 6kg and he now weighs 10.5kg.



Kiros, Reno and I are of to Dorset again tomorrow so I'm hoping he will remember everyone down there. I'm sure they will notice a change in him.

No comments: