Friday 9 January 2009

Kiros's Swimming Lesson

I took Reno back to Lisa's this week so that he could go with his brothers for his 2nd vaccination. He was so pleased to see Hippo and Speedy. It was fun comparing stories of their antics with Lisa. I hope they go to Agility homes so that they can meet up regularly.


On Sunday I'm planning to take Reno to Agility Nut's, provided the weather isn't too cold. It will be his first experience of Agility. I'm judging in the afternoon but I'm sure there will be plenty of willing Puppy sitters there!


I'm really looking forward to running Kiros this year. I've decided that, now Olympia is out of the way, I can afford to run his contacts a bit more in competition. Ann will run him in Agility on Sunday as it is scheduled for the afternoon. I know he will run well for her.


Today we all went to Canine Academy for Kiros's swimming lesson. Reno met Ann and had a lovely run in the paddock with Kiros and Ronnie before we went home.

Here are some photo's of Kiros enjoying his swim.















No comments: