Monday 9 March 2009

Kiros at Crufts.

The one thing that I always miss when going to Crufts is my Dogs!

Jokingly, a few years ago, I said to Lynne "One day I'll be walking into Crufts with Kiros of Final Fantasy".

As the owner of a rescue mongrel it seemed like an unobtainable dream but on Friday my dream came true. Kiros ran in the ABC Agility at Crufts!




Kiros is always great at big occasions and, despite my poor handling and running on carpet, managed two clear rounds. 5th place in the Agility and 7th in the Jumping.


Well done to Dave and Rusty who won the ABC Jumping in style then came 2nd in their breed class. Also to Grace and Kiah who also came 2nd in breed.

Mega congratulations to Lisa and Chase who won the Dog CC and became a Champion.



Reno would like to pass on a special well done to his Daddy, Ronny. Not only did he prove what an amazing action dog he is by coming 4th in the YKC Flyball but also picking up the Reserve Dog CC in breed. Well done, Jo! Reno has a lot to live up to.


Jan must be so proud of her Bonvivant dogs.

No comments: