Monday 16 March 2009

Relaxing Weekend

I've just had a lovely relaxing weekend.

Kiros and I had a training session with Bob Sharpe on Saturday morning. It was lovely to do some work outside even if I did get severely teased about my front crosses. If you've seen my Agility run at Crufts you will understand why!

Sunday was spent trying to catch up with some paperwork and gardening in between playing with the dogs. Ronnie and Reno were delighted when I unearthed an old toy from underneath an ornamental grass I was cutting back.

I have to say I was very unsuccessful clearing up the remains of the grasses. It isn't easy using a rake with a puppy attached to it.








I've been trying to get some photo's that show how leggy Reno is. I hope you get the idea form these? At least you can see that he is almost as tall as Kiros already.














I'm looking forward to next weekend already. I'm judging Agility at Nut's and am busy making the finishing touches to my course plans. I hope the competitors enjoy them.







1 comment:

Sarah xxx said...

We are looking forward to nuts too, make the course nice for us please :) And Reno is gorgeous, I hope i get a cuddle on Sunday! :) How old is he now?