Sunday 1 March 2009

Newton Heath, Nuts and More!!

Oh dear! I've got so behind with my blog updates I don't know where to start?

Perhaps I'd better start with the most exciting news?

Ann and Harley won out of Grade 3 last weekend at Newton Heath. I know the win was long overdue for Ann. She is an excellent handler and has been itching to have a go at some more complex courses with Harley. On the drive up to Newton Heath we had decided that she would move Harley up to Grade 4 on points for August's Scunnie but Harley had other idea's! He put in a excellent run that won Grade 3 Agility making him Grade 4 for April's Scunnie.


Not content with a win on Saturday, Harley also managed a 3rd place in Starters Jumping at Nuts on Sunday.

The least said about my performance with my Dogs over the weekend the better. All I can say is that I had a bad time leading up to Olympia and managed a 4th so I have high hopes for Crufts!!


Reno is now 4 months old and weights in at 16kg. He can no longer fit into the small crate so has to sit outside to compare his size.

Ronnie and Kiros are now very used to him being around. Unfortunately with Ronnie that means that he can now be put in his place a bit more and Reno has a couple of grazes on his nose to prove it.

On the plus side, Kiros has played with him a few times.








We've just spent another weekend in Dorset. I hope Reno and Ollie still get on this well when Reno gets bigger?






No comments: