Thursday 2 April 2009

Reno Update

Not a lot going on last week so, as I've just read Jo's M&S update, I thought I'd update you on Reno.

It's quite amazing how alike the litter mates are from their stories. Reno also has an obsession with carrying his water bowl about and pinching ear rings when he is snuggling. He is a real thief and believes that if he can pick it up it needs to go outside!


So far I think I've been quite lucky as he doesn't seem to want to destroy things (if you don't include my beautiful Ted Baker glasses!) just move them. Last Tuesday I found my Handbag and contents in the Garden. During the course of the week he has also developed a liking for carrying the office bin about and would steal a shoe as soon as your back has turned.

He has eventually managed to break the zip on the soft crate (I'm surprised it has taken this long) so now has to sleep with the door open. So far, so good! If he wakes in the middle of the night I just tell him to go to his Kennel which he does without question. He is still an early riser, though. 6am each morning. He'll have a shock tomorrow when I'm up at 4.30am.

His training is going reasonably well. He is very smart and is happy to work for me unless there is something more interesting to do like playing with another puppy. I am, however, quite impressed with his recall out on walks but need to do more work on his stays. He just can't keep still. I'd really love to show you a group shot of my Doggies but this is best I can get.












The outdoor Agility season starts good and proper this weekend. I can't wait! We're of to Scunthorpe on Saturday, my favourite show of the year, but never have much success due to over excitement (Kiros and I!). Sunday we are going to Shuttleworth, hopefully, to see Zippy. What a shame these two shows clash as I'd have liked to be at Shuttleworth both days.

No comments: