Monday 2 July 2012

Hinckley - Saturday 2nd June 2012

I'm definitely going to get my blog up to date today!!!

Unfortunately for Hinckley (and all the other shows since it transpired) the Agility gods weren't as kind as they were for the weekend of our show :(

At the moment I'm limiting my entries to one day a weekend as Reno and I seem to be over faced by two days of competing. Luckily we chose the Saturday of this show which proved to be the best day weather wise. Although it drizzled for most of the day the heavy rain was minimal.

Kiros didn't have any runs at this show so found other things to do to amuse himself..............Like rolling in Sheep Poo and trying to exit Jackie's caravan awning via a side seem!!! He's getting so naughty now he's getting older :)

Reno's runs were excellent. Really showing what we are capable of

Combined 1-3 Agility - Judge:- Shirley Wells - Good wait (in fact his waits are so good now that I will only say when they are not) and excellent stop on all contacts but E'd because I didn't work a turn and Reno saw a line to a tunnel so took it!!

Combined 1-3 Jumping - Judge:- Kenny Wadell - Difficult weave entry at no 2 that I didn't help Reno with. We missed it 3 times so E'd but he ran the rest of the course really well.

Combined 3-5 Agility - Judge:- Ian Mallaber - I'm adding Ian onto my list of favourite judges. I really loved this course and Reno ran it brilliantly with just a slip in the weaves that cost us 5f.

No comments: