Saturday 20 December 2008

Agility Nuts ..........


Went really well. Kiros did an excellent, controlled Agility run. I stopped and held him on all of his contacts. He still managed a 3rd place. What a shame I got him eliminated in his other runs!
Ronnie, on the other hand, seems to have forgotten how to run in a straight line! I really wish I could work this lad out.
Tuesday night at NADTC we played party games. Kiros was on top form. He really enjoys the atmosphere on nights like this. I'm hoping he'll enjoy Olympia as much.
We were on the winning team in the team relay, won the individual knock out and decided to let someone else win the individual course. (wink!!!)
Thank you to everyone who has wished us luck at Olympia. We are of to London tomorrow evening, staying in a Travelodge over night. I still find it really hard to believe that we are going to be competing there. I hope I don't let Kiros down. I know he will make me proud.

No comments: