Saturday 27 December 2008

He's home !!

I picked Reno up from Lisa and Chris at 9am. He travelled really well - just a little bit of squealing at the beginning of the journey and a little sickly when I took a roundabout to quickly. That'll teach me to drive better!!



He's loving his kennel. He takes himself into it voluntarily along with as many toys as he can find.







I've introduced him to Kiros and Ronnie really carefully. Kiros is a little bit stressed at the moment but he is determined that Reno is not going to get more attention then he does.




Ronnie was a real concern due to his poor bite inhibition. I was so worried that he wouldn't get on with Reno but am so happy to be posting these photo's.

















Toilet training isn't going so well! Dr Ian Dunbar reliably informed me that if I took him out every hour he would "perform" outside and give me the opportunity to praise and treat him. So every hour from getting him home at 11.30am I have been outside with him but nothing happened until 4.30pm when I brought him back in and he wee'd in his kennel. Back to the drawing board!


No comments: