Thursday 18 June 2009

"Big" Weekend!


Our Big Weekend has arrived - We're leaving for "The Plough" at about 4pm. It will be Reno's first weekend away so I hope he settles ok.


My Calf isn’t hurting anymore but I can still “feel” it which was what it was like last weekend before it went again. Because of that I’m not running at all until the semi. I’ve had to withdraw from the DARL Final (which is a shame as I was on a high after coming 2nd in that last year) and Ann is running Kiros’s Saturday classes.

I have to say I’m feeling a bit apprehensive about the semi. What do I need to do to give myself confidence? We’re grade 6, we qualified last year and came 4th at Olympia and we’ve already qualified for next year – the opposition should be scared of us!!


Good Luck to Ann and Harley. I really hope they both enjoy the run and Harley gets round the course without getting "spooked" by the Dog Walk or Weaves.


Best Wishes to all the other competitors that I know, to numerous to mention, especially Grace and Kiah and Anne and Kafka, who are competing for the first time.

No comments: