Tuesday 30 June 2009

Friends Reunited

Kiros, Reno and I went down to Dorset this weekend and Ronnie stayed at home to keep Ade company.

Although we were all looking forward to the weekend we were a little apprehensive of how Reno and Ollie would react to one another as they hadn't met since Easter and Reno is a lot bigger now!!

We needn't have worried as they just started where they left off last time. Re still looks at Ollie as "Boss" even though he is a lot smaller then him.

As the weather has been really hot we spent a lot of time chilling in the garden with the dogs.
Reno would like to inform everyone that he is now officially a Big Boy - He's cocked his leg!! He's only done it a couple of times and only if he really has to but he has done it.


I went back to Agility training last night (I hadn't gone for about three weeks because of my leg). Kiros worked really well, he was so excited to be back, just a couple of knocked poles but we're used to that.

Reno was a very good boy when I look him in before class started. He was really excited to see everyone and was incredibly relaxed with people fussing him. I'm hoping he is beginning to get over his "freakyness" around strangers as I've entered him in a breed show at the beginning of August and it could be really embarrassing if he barks at the Judge.

No comments: