Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 10.......

is entitled "Building Drive and Footwork" but I'm not sure we achieved either!!

(Sorry about the very dark video in places. I'm not sure what happened)


Reno found this training session quite challenging and really had to think about some of the exercises.

Surprisingly the one that he found hardest was the "send on" which he does easily through the channel.  Hopefully this will be easy to work on?

His footwork was also all over the place for the first 6 poles and then he got into a rhythm in the last 6.  Again, I'm sure that this is something that can be fixed.

This was the last chance that I'll have to work on the 2 x 2 weaves before Reno's next competition, High Peak on 14th May.  I'm hoping that either Jo or Allison will set some weaves up in a course this week so I can try them out. 

I suppose I'm going to have to trust that Reno knows what I want him to do.  It doesn't matter that he makes a mistake in the weaves, just that he makes an attempt at them.

Reno's See-saw (at the end of the video) is improving nicely.  He's looking so much more confident with it :-)

Fingers crossed for High Peak!!  At least Reno can have fun in the Team Dash with his brothers and sister.

No comments: