Saturday 7 May 2011

Day 9 - Sorry Susan............

I know this isn't exactly your Day 9 but I needed to know that Reno would pick up fast easy entries!!


I knew that Reno had started to understand the entry to the weaves but everything we had done up to today was so much slower then we would be doing in competition.  The entries that Susan has achieved with "Trendi" are certainly impressive but not what we are likely to encounter in Grade 3 (hopefully)!!

I also have to apologise to Susan as I was unable to change habitat and, as you can see, Reno's toy :-)

Much like Trendi, Reno tried to put a gap in the middle of the 12 poles when they came together.  In fact, looking at his foot work, I think in his mind he was doing two sets of 6 throughout the whole session - double stepping the first, then single stepping and then double stepping - not being sure what to do in the middle!!

The most pleasing thing about today's session was that from the camera angle (which I think was a lot better today) Reno was obviously looking for the poles.

Tomorrow is day 10 which is entitled "Building Drive and Footwork".  I'm looking forward to this :-)

No comments: