Thursday 19 May 2011

Normal service resumed.....

Thank you Andrew and Katie for your lovely comments after my last post :-)

Sorry that I beat myself up a bit but sometimes a little set back is what I need to make me more focused!!

After watching these snippets of video I'm much more confident about our progress.....normal service resumed.


Reno is working so well in training and I'm convinced if I can be a bit more consistent in competition great things are just around the corner :-)

I've decided to stray slightly from Susan Garrett's 2 x 2 as I feel that Reno now understands how to weave 12 poles and get an entry but our particular problem lies in putting them into a course.  Because of this I am going to concentrate on putting the weaves into short sequences at the moment then go onto do days 11 and 12 in a few weeks time.

I've got quite an exciting weekend coming up.

On Saturday we are going to Belvoir Steam Festival.  There is an Agility Competition there but, depending on how things go, I may not compete.  The whole point of going is so that Ann, Mark, Ade and Myself can have a nice day out together.

On Sunday it's back to Bakewell again, this time for Dog Vegas.  Pen's judging the Team Dash (and 2 other classes that I'm in I think) so it should be fun.  We're looking forward to running with Reno's brothers and sister again :-)

No comments: